Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Blogger

I've just created this new blog for updates on my upcoming children's book Journey of Oktavius.  I have recently uploaded my revised files to Lightning Source for printing.  The book will be available soon through my website: oktavius.org and amazon.com.

I will also be strongly encouraging people to order this book through your local, private owned bookstore.  Ordering online through large corporate stores is hurting local economies across the countries.

Please help support your local moms and pops!

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to the books release! I'll be requesting it through a local shop- Breathe Books, and will suggest that they order copies for their shelves. I have a feeling they will be very interested in it, I can defiantly see it selling well there :)

    ReplyDelete